JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a Collector's West show at the expo center this weekend. I'm going to try and go tomorrow. Parking is $8 and $10 admission...
It's steep but I haven't been to a show in quite a while.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Agreed. If you're looking for a divertissement without a cover charge this weekend, the Big Rock demo truck is at Northwest Armory.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'll admit I pay the LaPine Retirement Home $4 to go through their little, twice a year 'Gun Show' but that is mostly a donation on my part and quite frankly, there are some interesting things that show up from out in the 'sticks' around here.

I was planning on attending, but then I realized I had better things to do than wait in a line for 3 hours only to be forcefully price raped upon entry.

I'll wait until the fall to attend another one.

That's why I support the WAC shows. Free parking and admission for my wife and I for a year, and sometimes find good deals, plus. its a whole lot more expensive to go to the zoo several times a year and not nearly as entertaining.:s0114:

Brutus Out

I ended up going on Sunday. I had fun. There was a few decent deals to be found. Ammo was plentiful! AR parts down to normalish prices. I mostly enjoyed talking to different vendors

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top