JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a Collector's West show at the expo center this weekend. I'm going to try and go tomorrow. Parking is $8 and $10 admission...
It's steep but I haven't been to a show in quite a while.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Agreed. If you're looking for a divertissement without a cover charge this weekend, the Big Rock demo truck is at Northwest Armory.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'll admit I pay the LaPine Retirement Home $4 to go through their little, twice a year 'Gun Show' but that is mostly a donation on my part and quite frankly, there are some interesting things that show up from out in the 'sticks' around here.

I was planning on attending, but then I realized I had better things to do than wait in a line for 3 hours only to be forcefully price raped upon entry.

I'll wait until the fall to attend another one.

That's why I support the WAC shows. Free parking and admission for my wife and I for a year, and sometimes find good deals, plus. its a whole lot more expensive to go to the zoo several times a year and not nearly as entertaining.:s0114:

Brutus Out

I ended up going on Sunday. I had fun. There was a few decent deals to be found. Ammo was plentiful! AR parts down to normalish prices. I mostly enjoyed talking to different vendors

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top