JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure what shops are bringing for inventory as how I understand it there are all but two AR15 in the state not being written up at this time. Ammo and Mags appear to be close behind leaving what at the Gun-show but POS bolt actions with rattle can paint jobs and single shot .410s. At least the lines will be incredibly stupid long and the prices equally horrendous. See you there!

Not sure what shops are bringing for inventory as how I understand it there are all but two AR15 in the state not being written up at this time. Ammo and Mags appear to be close behind leaving what at the Gun-show but POS bolt actions with rattle can paint jobs and single shot .410s. At least the lines will be incredibly stupid long and the prices equally horrendous. See you there!

There will be AR's there. It would be fun to see the price, except for fighting the crowds.

i was at the PDX show, a few hours after it opened on Friday. prices were totally normal... AR, ammo, and otherwise. Lines were fine, too. Shame everything i bought sank in a boat accident on the way home :(

Had the show been this weekend i'd expect the prices to be significantly higher.

good luck!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top