JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now a days....I usually pass on the Portland Expo Gun Shows. Yes, in the past (as a WA resident) I've found many things I liked and have made purchases.

Mind you that my son and I went to many different shows throughout SW Washingtion (even up to the Tacoma area) and as far south as Eugene, OR. OK, Ok, ok........my son is now serving in the military and so I haven't gone to a gun show for awhile. BUT......even before that.....we mostly stopped going to the Portland Expo Gun Shows.

Why?

Because of the high cost of parking and entrance fees. Not to mention food and drink costs. We just decided that the road trips to those other shows were more fun and worth the exploration. OK, OK, ok....food exploration is also a plus, in those other cities/towns. Or, JUST FORGETABOUT buying food and drinks at any show.

Recently though, I've have been even more soured over gun shows. It's because of the LAW.

YOU KNOW (in WA)......having to go through a background check and paying an FFL fee to do a transfer on a FTF Private sale. Hell, I got a CCW and the seller (private person) has a CCW too. Cough, cough.......$25 transfer fee on a $125 sale. F@#* those A$$ Holes in Olympia and the voters who wanted background checks on EVERY transfer.

Take a breath.

OK, Ok, ok......it's probably better, if I don't get started on this subject.

Aloha, Mark

PS......

Show sponsors......IF you would offer FREE transfer and backgound checks with the ticket purchase......I might be interested in going back. *Better yet......change the law.

That being said......the Centralia Gun Show has made that offer. Maybe, it's time to plan a trip?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR