JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Objections to Sandy's Guns??
Firearms, Ammunition, and Supplies

We stopped in a few years ago. Had an interesting visit, looked over their inventory, bought a couple of LPK's though I didn't really need them, just to support small business. They were friendly, had a pretty good stock of guns and parts, though nothing we were interested in, and the prices seemed reasonable.

Objections to Sandy's Guns??
Firearms, Ammunition, and Supplies

We stopped in a few years ago. Had an interesting visit, looked over their inventory, bought a couple of LPK's though I didn't really need them, just to support small business. They were friendly, had a pretty good stock of guns and parts, though nothing we were interested in, and the prices seemed reasonable.
1. How long has he been there?
2. How did I miss it?

Just thought of something else...as an Oregon resident, can I buy firearms in WA? I know you can't do a private purchase but what about an actual LGS?

It's been four or five years since we were there. The place looked well-established then.
It is on the ocean-side of 103 just north of the golf course. Sign on the main highway, shop about 1/4 mile down a gravel street.

Federal law prevents you from buying handguns without having them sent to an FFL in your home state.
I believe WA prevents you from buying anything they define as an "assault weapon."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top