JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ction-up-140-percent-during-obama-presidency/

handguns-in-box-AP.jpg
AP photo
by AWR HAWKINS27 Jul 2015302

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) is reporting that gun production has more than doubled during the Obama presidency, increasing "140 percent."
This jump is based on 2013 production numbers, which is the most recent year where complete numbers are available.

According to The Hill, the gun industry manufactured approximately "4.5 million firearms" the year before Obama entered office. In 2013 the number manufactured was "13.8 million."

Under President Clinton gun manufacturing actually waned, decreasing approximately "9 percent." Under George W. Bush it revived, increasing roughly "18 percent." But under Obama, gun manufacturing has surged amid a demand driven by fear of draconian gun laws pushed under the guise of common sense gun reforms.

Gun Owners Of America's Eric Pratt observed, "The ATF report confirms what we already know, that Barack Obama deserves the 'Gun Salesman of the Decade' award. People have been rushing to buy firearms because they're afraid that Obama will take away their Second Amendment rights." NRA spokesperson Jennifer Baker added, "President Obama has been relentless in his attacks on the Second Amendment, and it's not shocking people are frightened and want to protect themselves. He'll stop at nothing to strip people of their constitutional rights to self-protection."

Yay!!!

I like what Taurus has been doing.

Drop the price, make the affordable and flood the market.

PT-111 G2 a year ago was $350+, now it's $250 at gun shops. Heck in the spring I paid $290 and I feel ripped off now. :)

Personally, I've gone from zero to not quite enough since our Supreme Overlord was anointed. Not sure how you calculate that percentage.

Funny isn't it, how when the people of this great country feel threatened by the government, they immediately fall back onto the rights and privileges the Constitution of the United States of America has provided for them to protect themselves against the government. What part of this do you not get Mr. gun salesman of the year Obama. Oh yea, all of it !!!

140 % is awesome, I'm hoping to increase that # soon myself. Nice post Just Jim, I love positive posting.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ction-up-140-percent-during-obama-presidency/

View attachment 249605
AP photo
by AWR HAWKINS27 Jul 2015302

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) is reporting that gun production has more than doubled during the Obama presidency, increasing "140 percent."
This jump is based on 2013 production numbers, which is the most recent year where complete numbers are available.

According to The Hill, the gun industry manufactured approximately "4.5 million firearms" the year before Obama entered office. In 2013 the number manufactured was "13.8 million."

Under President Clinton gun manufacturing actually waned, decreasing approximately "9 percent." Under George W. Bush it revived, increasing roughly "18 percent." But under Obama, gun manufacturing has surged amid a demand driven by fear of draconian gun laws pushed under the guise of common sense gun reforms.

Gun Owners Of America's Eric Pratt observed, "The ATF report confirms what we already know, that Barack Obama deserves the 'Gun Salesman of the Decade' award. People have been rushing to buy firearms because they're afraid that Obama will take away their Second Amendment rights." NRA spokesperson Jennifer Baker added, "President Obama has been relentless in his attacks on the Second Amendment, and it's not shocking people are frightened and want to protect themselves. He'll stop at nothing to strip people of their constitutional rights to self-protection."

Post like this make me happy. I already kinda figured sales had gone up but it's nice to see evidence supporting my suspicions.

I will hope that our country will be granted a better president. It wouldn't take much. I believe my chickens would run a better federal system... At least a more honest and transparent system:p.

Without a doubt I hope clinton or bush are not on the ballot...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top