JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First sentence tells all:
"Gun extremists, whose grasp of constitutional law and American history is typically as firm as their grasp on empathy and decency, have been telling us for some time that a well-armed populace is necessary to keep tyranny at bay."
Trash article, quotes racist remarks from anonymous social media racists.
Salon.com guests are regulars on MSNBC and full of crap:cool:

First sentence tells all:
"Gun extremists, whose grasp of constitutional law and American history is typically as firm as their grasp on empathy and decency, have been telling us for some time that a well-armed populace is necessary to keep tyranny at bay."
Trash article, quotes racist remarks from anonymous social media racists.
Salon.com guests are regulars on MSNBC and full of crap:cool:

Yeah that is a MSM Wannabe RAG.

It's clear that the article is meant to incite the flames between 2A and anti-2A groups. The unfortunate thing, however, is that Amanda Gailey paints all 2A supporters as racists and whackos. This is the image that many in society have about gun owners. The article is a misrepresentation of gun owners in America :(

I find it humorous that those who usually do the accusing are often experts on the subject because they practice in ernest what they accuse others of doing (or being).

Something comes to mind about casting stones in glass houses, and taking the beam out of your own eye before pointing out perceived faults in others.

It's clear that the article is meant to incite the flames between 2A and anti-2A groups. The unfortunate thing, however, is that Amanda Gailey paints all 2A supporters as racists and whackos. This is the image that many in society have about gun owners. The article is a misrepresentation of gun owners in America :(
That's a pretty unfair premise. I was a racist wacko loooong before I owned any guns:p.

"we found at least five racists with aspirations to be police officers who are also gun rights activists so we will paint everyone who thinks gun rights are important with this brush" should have been the title.

I get really bored with this kinda stuff, it's a combination of lazy reporting, bias, and tailored to an audience who can't think critically, and fits in with their own bias.

OMG, look at her page at the University of Nebraska. Her specialty is "Digital Editing". She edits old literature to make it politically correct to be read by today's society!!

I guess that the Ministry of Truth from the book 1984 is not that far off ....... History and literature will be re-written to conform with new political stances.

Amazing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads