JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
last canby one i went to Parking was free

it cost a couple dollars less than the expo show not sure on the Bi mart discount for this one i think that may be a expo discount only but not sure

its a smaller show naturally but still lots to look at

last canby one i went to Parking was free

it cost a couple dollars less than the expo show not sure on the Bi mart discount for this one i think that may be a expo discount only but not sure

its a smaller show naturally but still lots to look at

Sounds good, Thank you. :s0155:

Free parking.

I will have a few Mosin Nagants there as well as a few new items.

I'll have the new Ruger SR-22. Kahr CW40, CW9, and all the other Kahrs I normally carry.

Glock 33 round mags, HK MP-5 mags, Kel-Tec PF-9.

I was thinking of bringing a bunch of suppressors to display also.

I'll be at the table with all the Sig 556s for sale. I think there are 17 of these rifles total.

Free parking.

I will have a few Mosin Nagants there as well as a few new items.

I'll have the new Ruger SR-22. Kahr CW40, CW9, and all the other Kahrs I normally carry.

Glock 33 round mags, HK MP-5 mags, Kel-Tec PF-9.

I was thinking of bringing a bunch of suppressors to display also.

I'll be at the table with all the Sig 556s for sale. I think there are 17 of these rifles total.

You list the PF-9 after a few mags.... so are those PF-9 mags or the actual PF-9?

They have been quite hard for me to find :)

Worth the admission?
How is this show compared to the Vancouver one? I was a bit disappointed w/ the entry cost of that one compared to the selection at the clark co one....

Worth the admission?
How is this show compared to the Vancouver one? I was a bit disappointed w/ the entry cost of that one compared to the selection at the clark co one....

I have only been to one Canby show. It doesn't compare to the Expo in size, but the last time I was there, there were some sweet deals on guns from private sellers walking around. I was lamenting that I didn't have a ton of cash to score on some sweet deals.

There seemed to be pretty good deals on guns, but a little lacking on accessories.

Seems like the vendors were more willing to haggle on the prices than the Expo show also.

Just got back from the Show, 1st time to Canby, not bad at all. Saw Coctailer and JC Weaponry, they had a nice assortment of weapons and accesories. Some decently priced ammo was available from 3 tables. Coctailer had a nice Ruger SR-22 on the table and the Sigs JC Weaponry had were priced right. :s0155:

Had a great time...my friend scored a Savage over under 30-30/20 gauge, thanks to Coctailer's keen eyes. I picked up everything I had on my list and had some enjoyable conversations with other folks. That's what its all about. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top