JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Read this response I got from Andrea Salinas, she claims to have received hundreds of emails in favor of Senate Bill 501 (5rd capacity limit, 20rds per month limits,..). Don't kid yourself, there are millions of politically active rabid foaming at the mouth soccer moms, feminists, and anti-gunners. And they love to complain about guns. So you better start sending those emails and making those phone calls to help balance it out. Don't let them take our 2nd Amendment. If you don't act soon that's exactly what will happen. Think your deer hunting rifle is safe under the rule of Democrats? Think again Jim Bob, they want your huntin' rifle too. They want every legally purchased gun in the country, they want gangs and thugs carrying illegally so it's easier for them to kill us. Not gonna mince words... you better wake up. They want a Police State and if you let them that's exactly what they will get.

These anti-gunnerss don't think clearly, half of them are just naive and think they can disarm everyone and magically everyone will all get along. The other half have evil intentions and want to see White Males go extinct after they get their guns confiscated. Because after all... us White Males are the boogey men, the ones that "oppress everyone else". And the migrants from the south seem to think if you're White and Male you MUST BE RICH!!!! I've personally experienced reverse racism in the workplace many times and felt the blind hatred living in apartments in Gresham. My broken down Mercedes was vandalized by my "amigo" neighbors multiple times. I speak from experience. They want your money, even if it's a measly $5 in your wallet because you're unemployed and disabled. They want it! They want your last $5. Oh and they love to litter, boy oh boy do they love to litter! Trash it out so we don't want to live there....

You drive a nice car? They hate you and they want it! It appears most of these "misguided folks" want to see all non-whites and women ruling over us after they burn the Constitution. The truth is once we're out of the way all the White Women will be enslaved but they don't know that part yet. The Constitution represents White Male America and apparently some of these rabid feminists just have an axe to grind with White Males and lack critical thinking skills because they went to a public school (public schools don't teach critical thinking). Feminists are the products of divorced parents and they have daddy issues. Whatever their problem is, they hate White Males. And in my experience, if their daddy wasn't in the picture growing up they hate all White Men. They don't believe in getting paid what you're worth, they don't care who brings more to the table in a company or business. Nope, they just want as much of your money as they can get. They want more Child Support because daddy didn't give them enough attention. They want to milk the system dry until it's broken. Feminists see us as the big mean smart oppressors. It's ridiculous and stupid but they hate us, rich or poor, they don't care, they hate us.

I'm sure most of these "misguided folks" would love to see foreign armies invading and overthrowing our country. And if not, well,.. that's what will happen. Whether they know it or not that is what will happen. So I hope all these feminists enjoy their daily rapings and the bamboo cages they will soon learn to call home. Then we can ask them who's oppressive. The majority of these folks grew up in cities and cannot grasp the concept of independent living and home or property defense. They think calling 911 is the end all problem solver. When the lights go out and hungry mobs are trying to get inside your home you'll wish you had kept your 30rd magazines.

Rush.png

Dear ________,

Thank you for contacting my office to share your views regarding SB 501. I regret that we disagree on the issue of common-sense gun safety legislation, but I would hope that all Oregonians could find ways to engage in constructive dialogue around difficult conversations.

I would encourage you to contact your state legislator, if you haven't already, to express your views. I have received hundreds of emails from my constituents in support of SB 501, but I will continue to keep your opposing views in mind as the legislature continues to debate this issue.

Sincerely,

Andrea Salinas
Oregon State Representative
House District 38
Salinas.png

Last Edited:
I have a simple view of all this, based on just two premises.

1. A politician is NOT elected to interpret the terminology of the Constitution, after all, their oath of office clearly states that they are to 'uphold the Constitution of the United States of America'.

2. To work against the tenets of the Constitution by picking out the bits you like from those you don't, is, in itself, unconstitutional, and might just be construed as seeking to undermine and work against the broad national interests of the people of the United States - IOW, treason. The late Mr B Arnold can be used as an example of just how well THAT one worked out.

You'll also note that there seem to be very few people in your government trying to take guns away from other people in the government who feel it necessary to have armed security to preserve THEIR way of life, whilst denying others the same RIGHT to defend THEIR way of life.

I haven't figured that one out yet.

As far as their job goes they seem to just throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks. Then they let the black robes (who's job it is to interpret the constitution) decide what they interpret as constitutional. Unfortunately many of the black robes don't do a very good job interpreting, imho.

As far as their job goes they seem to just throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks. Then they let the black robes (who's job it is to interpret the constitution) decide what they interpret as constitutional. Unfortunately many of the black robes don't do a very good job interpreting, imho.

Just how much 'interpreting' do the words 'SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED' need?

No weasle-wording there, right? Unless, of course, they've figured out a 'shade of meaning' or 'nuance' of the word 'NOT' that has somehow passed me by.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top