JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I about died laughing when "Michael Moore" was grovelling in the street, eating junk food and sobbing.......... just about right!!

and yes, some of the comments are pretty wild. The one chap claiming there are more poofters than gun owners. Where'd he get his 8% figure? Homosexuals comprise about one and a half percent. At most two. What's the count for guns in the US? 250million or so? Aren't we only just over 300 mil total? So, there's nearly one gun per person, if we'd count only adults there'd be more than enough to go around.... the media have done their work well, too many at large citizens are utterly misinformed.......

that's what Elvis said, too.....

yup, he's SO 200<8 I missed him. And, after seeing that video, I didn't miss a thing.

The best part about the whole clip was the mulatto barkeep getting into the groove. Now HE was the show. Wish they'd had the camera on him a whole lot more....... I pegged him as a displaced Cubano... now THEY can flat get with it. And, despite fifty years under Castro, they still know how to have a great time.

that's what Elvis said, too.....

yup, he's SO 200<8 I missed him. And, after seeing that video, I didn't miss a thing.

The best part about the whole clip was the mulatto barkeep getting into the groove. Now HE was the show. Wish they'd had the camera on him a whole lot more....... I pegged him as a displaced Cubano... now THEY can flat get with it. And, despite fifty years under Castro, they still know how to have a great time.

So what you're saying is you think the Cuban barkeep is hot? :D

So what you're saying is you think the Cuban barkeep is hot?

ackshully, Ah wuz a thankin he wuz kewl.....

an Ah stiyull doan see nohow disyear feller Rick gots ennathang ta DUE wif enna sort a raffulgun.. er eben a PISStull

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top