JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have recently bought a lot of guns from a widow, a few are older and I am not sure the values. Does anyone know somewhere in salem that appraises guns or someone that could tell me more about a couple of them? The Main one I am curious about is a 1894 winchester .32 WS. Octagon barrel. I'm finding lots of mixed information online. Thanks.

What is the over all condition? Rust on the barrel/receiver. Wood missing from the stock?

Picture?

As I said in another thread on NWFA. There is an Oregon Arms collector show in PDX this weekend. Google it for exacts. There will be guys there that can give info. They are better than going to a gun shop that sells consignment if you're looking for top dollar. That .32 WS is a spendy little round! Better than a $1.00/round.

I have a Model 94 Winchester 30-30 lever action holds 6 rounds. Was manufactured in 1928. If anyone interested text me 5039336338. I'm not sure what these are worth. You can cycle all 6 rounds through quickly and hit what your aiming at.

Attachments

• 20200416_202700.jpg
    20200416_202700.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 132

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show