JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tom from NW oregon, i've lived here all 23 years of my life and love it. i have been an active hunter, fisherman, camper, hiker, backpacker, etc... all my life and now i would like to expand my horizons beyond my tried and true trusty few fire arms. that is where this forum comes in.

for the most part i am not interested in firearms that i don't intend to use for more than just slinging lead down range. if i don't plan to hunt with it or carry it as protection then i am not interested. i'm sure the more i learn about different kinds of firearms there will be a few exceptions but, for now i only want what i need.

also i have a few used reloading pieces and would like to learn how to reload on my own, i have done it on other peoples setups but i have never set up the equipment and i can't really remember how or what all i need.

i look forward to all the help i am sure this forum will provide.
-Tom

Welcome. There's lots of useful info here. I used to think I'll only get what I would need then I deviated and got some toys.

i'll hunt what ever is in season, mostly dear/elk, i've shot a few coyotes, nutria, i've been trying to get out duck hunting for a few years but have not made it yet. i love fishing, need to get my sports pack. also can't wait to start digging some more clams, and throwing crab pots!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top