JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tom from NW oregon, i've lived here all 23 years of my life and love it. i have been an active hunter, fisherman, camper, hiker, backpacker, etc... all my life and now i would like to expand my horizons beyond my tried and true trusty few fire arms. that is where this forum comes in.

for the most part i am not interested in firearms that i don't intend to use for more than just slinging lead down range. if i don't plan to hunt with it or carry it as protection then i am not interested. i'm sure the more i learn about different kinds of firearms there will be a few exceptions but, for now i only want what i need.

also i have a few used reloading pieces and would like to learn how to reload on my own, i have done it on other peoples setups but i have never set up the equipment and i can't really remember how or what all i need.

i look forward to all the help i am sure this forum will provide.
-Tom

Welcome. There's lots of useful info here. I used to think I'll only get what I would need then I deviated and got some toys.

i'll hunt what ever is in season, mostly dear/elk, i've shot a few coyotes, nutria, i've been trying to get out duck hunting for a few years but have not made it yet. i love fishing, need to get my sports pack. also can't wait to start digging some more clams, and throwing crab pots!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top