JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm interested in shooting GSSF, do I need to be a member? or do I just need a glock? Do I just need to show up anytime and do the stages, or do I need to be there both days? Thanks in advance for the help!

I'm interested in shooting GSSF, do I need to be a member? or do I just need a glock? Do I just need to show up anytime and do the stages, or do I need to be there both days? Thanks in advance for the help!

All the GSSF info is here. Glock Sport Shooting Foundation

You do need to be a member, one cool benefit to being a member is buying Glocks for $425. :) Just show up anytime, one day is fine.

$25 to shoot. They charge a little more of not done before the match.

There are 3 stages and you shoot then more than once, Glock m, 3 times, five to the Glock, the times, and Glock the plates, 4 times.

No Glock needed just show up with money and 150 rounds of factory 9mm. They have some G17 loaners. My buddy Levi is RO-ing so if he screws up let me know :cool: I'd shoot but with just 2 weeks of school and a project at work that won't cooperate I just can't justify the time. Next year I'll be there! Have fun and good luck! :s0155:

No Glock needed just show up with money and 150 rounds of factory 9mm. They have some G17 loaners. My buddy Levi is RO-ing so if he screws up let me know :cool: I'd shoot but with just 2 weeks of school and a project at work that won't cooperate I just can't justify the time. Next year I'll be there! Have fun and good luck! :s0155:
I worked with Levi for a while. Good dude.
250+ shooters on an uncomfortably hot weekend.
These GSSF shoots are a great way to get involved in competitive shooting. Its a great time!

I worked with Levi for a while. Good dude.
250+ shooters on an uncomfortably hot weekend.
These GSSF shoots are a great way to get involved in competitive shooting. Its a great time!

I guess he borrowed Jan's 22 and took 4th in Limited? Dave was out there too, we all work together and those two are responsible for getting me into USPSA. Good people at ARPC, my wife got my membership when I spent two months on the road early this year and I'll be getting a lot more involved when I finish school this month. Glad you all had fun even in the heat!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews