JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
++++++++++SOLD SOLD SOLD+++++++++++

I have for sale to a WA resident that is NOT a prohibited person a used GSG 522 Carbine in 22LR. I don't have a mfn date but, I know that it's POST LAWSUIT. It's the lightweight version (AKA: poly-plastic NOT metal receiver). And, that "can" is fake, the barrel is contained within it.

For OR residents we can make arrangements to do the transfer at a Portland, OR FFL dealer. Any transer fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

I will not ship to other states.

Not looking for any trades at this time.

Here it is in the web site: American Tactical Imports

And here it is in my real pictures.
GSG522002.jpg
Humm.....I should have put a light in the chamber when taking that photo.
RyansCameraPictures055.jpg
Note that it is a USED firearm so don't expect "prestine condition." That being said, it is still in very nice condition.
RyansCameraPictures051.jpg

Yes, I've fired it. Keep it clean and it runs with good ammo. Like alot of 22LR semi-auto firearms it's ammo sensitive. IIRC, the mfn recommends CCI Mini Mags. I've used it with promo packaged CCI Blazer.

Anyway.....the price is $325 $315/OBO. Buyer backed out....New Price $300 SOLD SOLD SOLD

For faster communications, please include your phone number in your PM when you contact me via this site.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.