JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
ATI
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello, as I've said before, I'm reducing the number of "safe queens" and as a result of that decision, I am offering this "plinker pistol" for sale or trade. I bought it used from a member a few years ago and have never fired it. In these days of high ammunition prices and scarce availability, this pistol makes good economic sense. If you like your Colt .45, then you'll love this one. Everything about it is virtually the same as your .45. It's just a lot cheaper to shoot. I also have a "chest" holster for it that I have placed a value of $25.00 on. The Marines issued me one of these when I was a field radio operator and they are a great rig. If you don't want it I will reduce the price by $25.00. I only have one magazine for it and it's a standard 10 rounder. The pistol is in overall excellent condition. I don't need anymore guns so I'd be interested in an interesting trade. I could use a small utility trailer or ???
Personally, I like to use Fin & feather in Ridgefield for transfers, but since you are making the purchase and paying the transfer fee, you decide where you'd like to make it happen.
Thanks!

DSC02061.JPG DSC02062.JPG DSC02063.JPG DSC02064.JPG DSC02065.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.