JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yes,

Just to make sure we're on the same page. Here's how it's done.

I get an idea of how many people are wanting a trigger, get verbal commitments and place 1 big order. This drops my price to $70 + $8 for shipping the whole order.

I pay for the order out of my own pocket, right now the tab is up to about $2400.

I'll get a tracking number from the company and share that here.

When they arrive, I'll take photos for everyone and post in thread. Those that are local we can meetup. Those that want it shipped will send funds (Zelle / Venmo / usps if preferred), I'll package and ship with insurance and tracking.

Everyone pays $80, so if you're in Oregon, you save 10%, if you're in another nearby state maybe more. If you meet up, $80, if I ship, $80.

I've done a split between people that want shipped and don't before with different pricing, but honestly it's already a bit of a pain to organize and it just makes it easier than doing a bunch of individual totals, splitting up my costs for packaging and shipping rate differences.

In the end, inevitably a few people will need to back out due to completely understandable circumstances, maybe a few forget and I end up with a few extras. Usually not a big deal, since I can always find more than a few buyers at $80 when the triggers are in hand!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top