JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 16" stainless Alexander Arms bolt and barrel I'm considering parting with. The barrel is made by Lothar Walther. I also have 2 Grendel magazines and 2 boxes of 6.5 Wolf Ammo.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - THANKS

I take it these parts fit a standard AR upper? Any other parts that would need to be caliber specific?

Yes. These parts fit a standard AR upper. The barrel, bolt and magazines are the only parts that are caliber specific.

The magazines are C Products AR-15 6.5 Grendel 25-Round Stainless Steel Black. They are new.

The barrel is stainless steel - not bead blasted. I do not have a flash suppressor for it (last thing on my build list). The barrel uses a mid-length gas tube. I have a tube pinned to a low-profile gas block that I could trade / sell if desired.

Will try and get some photos up today or tomorrow. PMs will be answered in order they were received.

Thanks

I have a couple of Grendels, and anyone who gets into Grendels will probably be like me and want more of them..extraordinary accuracy, and performance.

The 18 inch Lothar Walther barrel I have shoots between 1/5 and 3/4 inch groups all the time.. frequently I get 3 shot cloverleafs in one hole..

Anyhow, if no one else wants this setup, I just might try and figure out how I can get it...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews