Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Grendel 6.5 barrel, bolt, mags and ammo

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by cameronhu, Dec 6, 2009.

1. cameronhu

cameronhu Ridgefield, Wa Member

I have a 16" stainless Alexander Arms bolt and barrel I'm considering parting with. The barrel is made by Lothar Walther. I also have 2 Grendel magazines and 2 boxes of 6.5 Wolf Ammo.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - THANKS

2. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

I take it these parts fit a standard AR upper? Any other parts that would need to be caliber specific?

3. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

PM sent

4. cameronhu

cameronhu Ridgefield, Wa Member

Yes. These parts fit a standard AR upper. The barrel, bolt and magazines are the only parts that are caliber specific.

The magazines are C Products AR-15 6.5 Grendel 25-Round Stainless Steel Black. They are new.

The barrel is stainless steel - not bead blasted. I do not have a flash suppressor for it (last thing on my build list). The barrel uses a mid-length gas tube. I have a tube pinned to a low-profile gas block that I could trade / sell if desired.

Will try and get some photos up today or tomorrow. PMs will be answered in order they were received.

Thanks

5. Artpro

Artpro Salem, OR. Artpro Bronze Supporter

Hi. PM sent

6. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

I have a couple of Grendels, and anyone who gets into Grendels will probably be like me and want more of them..extraordinary accuracy, and performance.

The 18 inch Lothar Walther barrel I have shoots between 1/5 and 3/4 inch groups all the time.. frequently I get 3 shot cloverleafs in one hole..

Anyhow, if no one else wants this setup, I just might try and figure out how I can get it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.