JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 16" stainless Alexander Arms bolt and barrel I'm considering parting with. The barrel is made by Lothar Walther. I also have 2 Grendel magazines and 2 boxes of 6.5 Wolf Ammo.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - THANKS

I take it these parts fit a standard AR upper? Any other parts that would need to be caliber specific?

Yes. These parts fit a standard AR upper. The barrel, bolt and magazines are the only parts that are caliber specific.

The magazines are C Products AR-15 6.5 Grendel 25-Round Stainless Steel Black. They are new.

The barrel is stainless steel - not bead blasted. I do not have a flash suppressor for it (last thing on my build list). The barrel uses a mid-length gas tube. I have a tube pinned to a low-profile gas block that I could trade / sell if desired.

Will try and get some photos up today or tomorrow. PMs will be answered in order they were received.

Thanks

I have a couple of Grendels, and anyone who gets into Grendels will probably be like me and want more of them..extraordinary accuracy, and performance.

The 18 inch Lothar Walther barrel I have shoots between 1/5 and 3/4 inch groups all the time.. frequently I get 3 shot cloverleafs in one hole..

Anyhow, if no one else wants this setup, I just might try and figure out how I can get it...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top