JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Orginal military surplus from the 1970s
This is complete with cardboard shipping tube
Fully functional and ready to go for your paintball games
It is recommended that this always be used outside because of the density of the smoke
The smoke is similar to riot gas without the burning of the eyes
The smoke is twice as dense as a normal smoke grenade and displaces oxygen
And why recommended only outdoors use
Price $75.00

P

This reply is to document that Majestic12 (Seller) was paid in full on 5/11/18. After delays Seller promised to ship on 5/24/18. No confirmation or tracking information was provided. Multiple attempts have been made to contact the Seller via personal messages and email regarding item status with no response received. As of 6/10/18, I have yet to receive the item or communication stating an expected delivery date.

I owe my man a very sincere apology. The package finally arrived today. The seller even threw in something extra for being late. I thought I got bamboozled. Hopefully I didn't tarnish a reputation..

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Back Top