JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the group!!! I'm in the process of doing the same thing...ever since I got my 1911 the kids have been begging to learn to shoot. A .45 is too much gun for them, so I'm looking for something more their speed...hoping to get a .22 pistol from my old man for that.

welcome to NWF ! you'll find plenty of people in your area here to go do a little shooten with ! just a side note .... mite want to check on a safety course for kids . i know it was a great help on my end , and it don't hurt a bit !! enjoy yourself here !!

steven

Welcome to the group!!! I'm in the process of doing the same thing...ever since I got my 1911 the kids have been begging to learn to shoot. A .45 is too much gun for them, so I'm looking for something more their speed...hoping to get a .22 pistol from my old man for that.

I agree ... my son shot my 45 and he didn't like it but he enjoys the 9mm quite a bit. I think he will enjoy the 22LR pistol more when it arrives.

welcome to NWF ! you'll find plenty of people in your area here to go do a little shooten with ! just a side note .... mite want to check on a safety course for kids . i know it was a great help on my end , and it don't hurt a bit !! enjoy yourself here !!

steven

Steven,
Yes, I have been looking around. Some are really expensive ... at least, the ones local to my area. I saw one offered for $15 by NRA but I found out about it too late.

Any suggestions?

mite want to check with "silverfox" he's in the pierce county area "puyallup" sometimes the smaller areas are a little cheaper, and more often......or maybe just "google" for pierce county........ i lived their for 40 yrs. , and still have family their ,but i'm kinda forgetting a lot..
good luck

steven

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews