JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the group!!! I'm in the process of doing the same thing...ever since I got my 1911 the kids have been begging to learn to shoot. A .45 is too much gun for them, so I'm looking for something more their speed...hoping to get a .22 pistol from my old man for that.

welcome to NWF ! you'll find plenty of people in your area here to go do a little shooten with ! just a side note .... mite want to check on a safety course for kids . i know it was a great help on my end , and it don't hurt a bit !! enjoy yourself here !!

steven

Welcome to the group!!! I'm in the process of doing the same thing...ever since I got my 1911 the kids have been begging to learn to shoot. A .45 is too much gun for them, so I'm looking for something more their speed...hoping to get a .22 pistol from my old man for that.

I agree ... my son shot my 45 and he didn't like it but he enjoys the 9mm quite a bit. I think he will enjoy the 22LR pistol more when it arrives.

welcome to NWF ! you'll find plenty of people in your area here to go do a little shooten with ! just a side note .... mite want to check on a safety course for kids . i know it was a great help on my end , and it don't hurt a bit !! enjoy yourself here !!

steven

Steven,
Yes, I have been looking around. Some are really expensive ... at least, the ones local to my area. I saw one offered for $15 by NRA but I found out about it too late.

Any suggestions?

mite want to check with "silverfox" he's in the pierce county area "puyallup" sometimes the smaller areas are a little cheaper, and more often......or maybe just "google" for pierce county........ i lived their for 40 yrs. , and still have family their ,but i'm kinda forgetting a lot..
good luck

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews