JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the Forum!
If you like pictures , be sure to check out the Show your guns threads and Shooting pictures thread.
Andy

Here's my humble little collection:
DDM4V11
Standard's DP-12
Springfield's XD(M) CS in .45ACP
Springfield's XD MOD.2 - 3" in 9MM

<3

20170820_194838.jpg

Ah, whoops! My apologies! And frankly that makes it even better! We have a section here for female shooters you should check out. Even still, you're collection will triple. Just sayin.......:D

Edited my previous post. Again, my apologies.

All good, bro! :D! Totally. I just need to win the lottery...all the guns for me! :p

Yeah, don't we all! If I won the lotto, none of you would see or hear from me again! I'd have a house with a dedicated gun room off the grid and my own personal 1000 yard range. :cool:

Yeah, don't we all! If I won the lotto, none of you would see or hear from me again! I'd have a house with a dedicated gun room off the grid and my own personal 1000 yard range. :cool:
You'd laugh at this on my Powerball List... part of the plan for my C-5 cargo-plane turned into a McMansion On Wings is an onboard range right there on the lower deck. :)

Have you seen the STI 2011? WANT the DVC Tactical. What a gorgeous firearm. ;)
Seen, yes... at 5'6", doublestacks are just too big for my hands so I had to abandon a custom Para double-stack build plan I was working up in college. (Still going to be built someday, just on standard single-stack frames...) Personally, I tend to bias more toward old-school GI looks like the one my grandfather carried through his USAAF/later USAF career, but that may be the combination of hero worship and history dork. lol

Yeah, my government stamped Ithaca 1911 that my great uncle carried in WWII wouldn't be traded for 10 STI's.

Seen, yes... at 5'6", doublestacks are just too big for my hands so I had to abandon a custom Para double-stack build plan I was working up in college. (Still going to be built someday, just on standard single-stack frames...) Personally, I tend to bias more toward old-school GI looks like the one my grandfather carried through his USAAF/later USAF career, but that may be the combination of hero worship and history dork. lol
I'm a big ole bubblegum...5'8 (can i cuss here?) and really feel more comfy with a double-stack, personally. I'd love to see your builds... I'm certainly not there. Just started collecting/shooting about a year ago. What a wonderful and loving tribute to your Grandad. Respect for his service. ♡

I'm a big ole bubblegum...5'8 (can i cuss here?) and really feel more comfy with a double-stack, personally. I'd love to see your builds... I'm certainly not there. Just started collecting/shooting about a year ago. What a wonderful and loving tribute to your Grandad. Respect for his service. ♡
Ha ha. No cheeky words. Bubble gum = beeeach. :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads