JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
California resident, native upstate NYer (way north, Adirondacks), ticked off @ the California Lib anti-2A stupidity. Two Garands, 1 M1 Carbine, 1 M1A, 1 AR-10, bunch of levers. Former Active Army & Reserve Army, tour in Afghanistan. Logistics & Operations. Ham radio & emergency preparedness geek (not a prepper/survivalist, thanks).

1. Welcome.

2. Be advised that we refer to the state to the South of Oregon as 'the state to the South of Oregon' or simply STTSOO, and not by actual nomenclature.

3. I neither live in Oregon nor the STTSOO, but I'm an annual visitor the the PNW, and love it dearly.

4. I live in the UK for most of the year, and I have nineteen guns - no shotguns - so I do a bit of shooting, and have done since age six. I'm now 73 and 1/2.

Welcome to NWFA. :)

And thank you for your service.
My pleasure to serve, frankly. If I hadn't liked it, I would have done something different. The Army treated me well.

Is Salty's on the Columbia still a good restaurant? I worked for US West Wireless in both the Bellevue, WA and Portland offices and Salty's was excellent in the 1996-1997 timeframe.

Ok
My pleasure to serve, frankly. If I hadn't liked it, I would have done something different. The Army treated me well.

Is Salty's on the Columbia still a good restaurant? I worked for US West Wireless in both the Bellevue, WA and Portland offices and Salty's was excellent in the 1996-1997 timeframe.

Yes, it is still great. Their Sunday brunch, on a nice summer morning is unbelievable.
:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads