JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
California resident, native upstate NYer (way north, Adirondacks), ticked off @ the California Lib anti-2A stupidity. Two Garands, 1 M1 Carbine, 1 M1A, 1 AR-10, bunch of levers. Former Active Army & Reserve Army, tour in Afghanistan. Logistics & Operations. Ham radio & emergency preparedness geek (not a prepper/survivalist, thanks).

1. Welcome.

2. Be advised that we refer to the state to the South of Oregon as 'the state to the South of Oregon' or simply STTSOO, and not by actual nomenclature.

3. I neither live in Oregon nor the STTSOO, but I'm an annual visitor the the PNW, and love it dearly.

4. I live in the UK for most of the year, and I have nineteen guns - no shotguns - so I do a bit of shooting, and have done since age six. I'm now 73 and 1/2.

Welcome to NWFA. :)

And thank you for your service.
My pleasure to serve, frankly. If I hadn't liked it, I would have done something different. The Army treated me well.

Is Salty's on the Columbia still a good restaurant? I worked for US West Wireless in both the Bellevue, WA and Portland offices and Salty's was excellent in the 1996-1997 timeframe.

Ok
My pleasure to serve, frankly. If I hadn't liked it, I would have done something different. The Army treated me well.

Is Salty's on the Columbia still a good restaurant? I worked for US West Wireless in both the Bellevue, WA and Portland offices and Salty's was excellent in the 1996-1997 timeframe.

Yes, it is still great. Their Sunday brunch, on a nice summer morning is unbelievable.
:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads