JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Greetings from Tacoma, WA/University Place, WA. I'm pretty much a hobbyist and have tried just about everything that I can possibly think of at my age. My birthday was just last week and figured it's time to try something new. I've always been into firearms and have shot many various handguns in many different calibers, so I did a random Google search and somehow stumbled upon this website/forum, and wa-la! Here I am. For the record, I have a clean and clear record, felony free, and have a pretty good idea of Washington's open carry law. (After having a nice long chat with a very helpful employee @ my local Welchers Gunshop) I guess I'm just here looking to meet some new people, make some new friends (I don't have any. :s0114:), hopefully learn some new things, discover new places, and possibly even purchase and own my first handgun through here. I have only been to Welchers and Bullseye, both located in the Tacoma, WA area, if you're local and know of any other great and wonderful places, please let me know. I'm am currently in the market for a nice full-size handgun; I'm really digging the higher tier 1911's and Magnum Research/Desert Eagle in all calibers, especially in a .50AE (I know, I know... Please don't hate me...:D). However, I am pretty much open to anything and everything. Would love to hear about local events, shooting ranges, gun shops, and if your local - firearms that you currently have listed and up for sale/trade. Cheers and thanks for reading, good day.

Last Edited:
Welchers and Bullseye, both located in the rural Tacoma, WA area
:huh: :confused:

Welcome to the forum.
We REALLY need to talk about your use of RURAL, since BullsEye is in downtown Tacoma and Welchers is on Pacific, a fully devoloped area.

You should come over to Bremerton and check out Kitsap Rifle & Revolver Club.

:huh: :confused:

Welcome to the forum.
We REALLY need to talk about your use of RURAL, since BullsEye is in downtown Tacoma and Welchers is on Pacific, a fully devoloped area.

You should come over to Bremerton and check out Kitsap Rifle & Revolver Club.

LOL, yeah, I apologize. I just recently moved down here from Seattle, which has a population of 600,000+, Tacoma being around 200,000ish, you can see how I got that. I'll edit it just for you though. :) Yeah, definitely! I would love to make my way back up north. Something to add to my monthly to-do list. Can you tell me more about it?

Hey, thanks Oasis, I see that you're located in Tacoma, WA as well. Any spots/shops that I should know about, stop by, check out? I'm currently in the market for a new/used firearm, preferably a handgun, the only places that I've been to locally is Bullseye and Welcher's. Bullseye's selection isn't the greatest, however their indoor range isn't bad and the best part is that they're only 5 minutes away from where I stay. Welcher's has a great selection of handguns and rifles, all which seems to be reasonably priced.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top