JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...Oregon, that is. Been lurking around here for a couple weeks and decided to join in. Can't believe I didn't find this site sooner with all the firearm related searching I do. Excited to member of a community of like thinkers and folks who will fight to defend our God given right.

Best,
SGM Dave

...Oregon, that is. Been lurking around here for a couple weeks and decided to join in. Can't believe I didn't find this site sooner with all the firearm related searching I do. Excited to member of a community of like thinkers and folks who will fight to defend our God given right.

Best,
SGM Dave

Yeah I'll tell you what, you stumbled on an incredible resource. There are other firearm related sites I view, Gunboards.com and TehHighRoad.com are probably the two I most visit other than NWFA. Other sites don't have near as much plain old fun and goofing off as you can have here.

Greetings and welcome from another guitar guy. Nice Strat.

Actually, I'm a bassist. I took this picture and used it because it was signed by Uncle Ted Nugent. Here's my baby, 63 AVRI in faded sonic blue with EMG Geezers;

6805B41E-4D8F-49A1-B6A3-C3267DDA27F7.jpeg

Best,
SGM Dave

Welcome

Actually, I'm a bassist. I took this picture and used it because it was signed by Uncle Ted Nugent. Here's my baby, 63 AVRI in faded sonic blue with EMG Geezers
Nice. I have to admit that I'm not familiar with any of Ted Nugent's music, but I know he's a great 2A supporter. I'm an 80's metal fan, and in the meanwhile really most anything from the 80's. It brings me back to a time when the US was still a great place to live. Man I wish I could go back.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I do remember Ted in the Damn Yankees.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top