JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am retired and too old to climb the mountains anymore. For that reason, I am going to sell some of my firearms, in part, because I don't need them anymore and also, because I want to spare my kids the chore of selling them once I croak. Mostly rifles and a few shotguns. I used to buy and sell on Gun Broker and have a great feedback record there. I am a straight shooter (pardon the pun) and treat people right. I expect the same in return. My GB feedback (check Farrier4) will support that record. Looking forward to working with folks from the great NW. Best Regards!

1668495843940.png

1668495772902.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome bud! Any lever or wheel guns?
Howdy. Tks for the welcome. Yes, I have several lever guns including four 1895 Marlins in 45/70 that are North Haven/JM rifles. They are fine rifles, but not collector guns. They are in excellent plus condition thru-out given their age; ie, they are shooters that have been very well cared for. Want more info about these rifles?

Howdy. Tks for the welcome. Yes, I have several lever guns including four 1895 Marlins in 45/70 that are North Haven/JM rifles. They are fine rifles, but not collector guns. They are in excellent plus condition thru-out given their age; ie, they are shooters that have been very well cared for. Want more info about these rifles?
Yes please private message me

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Hi again. How do I "private message" you? Thanks for the help.
I PM'd you instead. But for future you click on someone's username and click start conversation.
To check PM there's a message envelope emblem at the bottom of the page and you click that it'll bring you to your inbox :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top