JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The winter season can be a little rough, although most courses keep their pro's on staff throughout the winter. I was a PGA professional for 5 years and a Director of golf for 2. It's a very fun career and often times very rewarding when working with youth golfers. I hope you get compensated and appreciated for all of the long hours that are required of a professional. As much as I love the game the industry didn't provide the financial rewards that I was seeking. Now I enjoy playing in Saturday games for a little extra gun money. I've found it's much easier to strike up a money game when you don't have to announce that you're a PGA pro.

Shooter, A lot of what you mention is in my mind too. Tough digs for what you get paid. While I am at a very nice facility, with great people, the checks are a little lean. Currently looking for a job in IT that pays better, and uses my skills in that area a little more effectively.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top