JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The winter season can be a little rough, although most courses keep their pro's on staff throughout the winter. I was a PGA professional for 5 years and a Director of golf for 2. It's a very fun career and often times very rewarding when working with youth golfers. I hope you get compensated and appreciated for all of the long hours that are required of a professional. As much as I love the game the industry didn't provide the financial rewards that I was seeking. Now I enjoy playing in Saturday games for a little extra gun money. I've found it's much easier to strike up a money game when you don't have to announce that you're a PGA pro.

Shooter, A lot of what you mention is in my mind too. Tough digs for what you get paid. While I am at a very nice facility, with great people, the checks are a little lean. Currently looking for a job in IT that pays better, and uses my skills in that area a little more effectively.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top