JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
just a update. i shot all 3 of mine and all shot really well and are very accurate. i have had these before and always thought they were great to shoot. they are a very soft shooting 9 and well worth the money for anyone thinking of one i would snap them up now as i'm sure there won't be a endless suply of these.

just a update. i shot all 3 of mine and all shot really well and are very accurate. i have had these before and always thought they were great to shoot. they are a very soft shooting 9 and well worth the money for anyone thinking of one i would snap them up now as i'm sure there won't be a endless suply of these.

+1

Went to the range with mine today and was beyond surprised with how accurate it was. I also fell in love with the SA pull.

+1

Went to the range with mine today and was beyond surprised with how accurate it was. I also fell in love with the SA pull.

yeah the single action pull on mine seems to break really smooth at about 4 pounds maybe lighter.when shooting it fast the reset is really quick for follow ups also.:s0155:

Picked one of these up as well..sweet gun (thanks Andrew). Just a quick question to anyone else that bought one of these; has anyone checked the plastic buffer? I have read some articles that recommends the checking of this specific part. Any feedback would be appreciated...Thanks.

yeah the buffers can go bad. i checked mine when i bought them i have 3 guns 2 buffers look liike new and one could use to be replaced. i think i read that there is someone that has replacement buffers. if not it looks like you could make one and insert it into the channel they go in.
i don't know if you know how to check them but if not i can explain it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.