JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have several available, first to buy gets pick of the litter. (I think there are 50 guns left............yes, I said 50)
These single-stack 9mm pistols are super high quality. They sell on Gunbroker.com for $550-$650
These make awesome suppressor hosts since they are roller-locking/delayed blowback instead of the typical tipping barrel action.. Unique slider-release/re-cocker (not de-cocker) Comes with box, 1-mag, and lock.

$499

Shipping to your FFL would be $20 with insurance and delivery confirmation.

Sample picture of one of the pistols.
DSC01175.jpg
DSC01176.jpg

met with Andrew today and bought mine. all are in great shape.
these guns were carried more than fired.
i'll try and get pictures up later.:D:s0155:

I'll take AT LEAST 1. (but probably 3 more than likely)

This is the SMOKING DEAL of the year. No doubt about it, these are amazing pistols to shoot, and the finest suppressed weapons on the market.

As soon as I pick mine up, it's going out for threading!!

Thanks again for ordering these and making them available to inexpensively to everyone. GREAT DEAL.

Just curious, does this help with function, suppression level, both?

It is a roller-locking delayed blowback so more stuff out the barrel and less out the ejection port.

You don't use the Neilson Device on your suppressor, you treat it like a fixed barrel gun.

Tornado Technologies can thread the barrel and affix an adapter. Here is one they did for me.

DSC01529.jpg
DSC01530.jpg
DSC01531.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.