JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this the one located northwest of Grand Ronde, north of highway 22, that you get to using NFSR 2282 from the east or 2334 (little hebo rd) from the west?
If it is I will be pissed, I having been going up there for 18 yrs now.

Well I'm not sure what you are trying to explain so let me put it this way; it is about 5 miles up a logging road off of the paved road (highway 22). And yes, the logging road is a right turn off the paved highway (if you're heading west), and yes, the logging road is just past the sign the says Entering Siuslaw National Forest. And when you get up there, there is a gravel pit on each side of the road, one deeper and lower than road level and one at road level.

It really bothets me that so many places are being closed for that very reason.
I cant seem to go anywhere without ending up with a pickup load of other peoples junk.
I hate leaving a spot messed up.
First cause it will be worse next time and second I wouldnt want anyone thinking its my crap cause I was the last one there.
Ive never shot at that pit, but do hunt around there from time to time.
Usef to be grwat hunting down there, but with the level of poaching the re the numbers are really down.

They say he's gone postal
Life member of
Oregon Hunters Association
National Rifle Association
universalshootingsports
bersachat
northwestfirearms
hipointtalk
facebook

Basturds.
Many good times up there with my kids over the last 15 yrs or so. We always hauled some asshat's trash out of there in an attempt to prevent just this thing from happening.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top