JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read the owners manual and the directions aren't exactly clear, ive watch videos and im putting it back together the way they show and i get the bolt and carrier set in place and it will move just slightly but its like its hanging up on something. And yes barrel, and trigger group have been removed.

I read the owners manual and the directions aren't exactly clear, ive watch videos and im putting it back together the way they show and i get the bolt and carrier set in place and it will move just slightly but its like its hanging up on something. And yes barrel, and trigger group have been removed.

Time for a call to their tech support line. I'm sure they have one. It is most likely something simple that they could walk you thru in a couple of minutes on the phone. Please let us know if they don't help you!

So after fiddling with it some more and looking at the parts the bolt is catching on the inside of the receiver, like the humped part that can sit up or down, does anyone know if theres a trick to puting it back in so it sits down?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top