Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Good used .177 air rifle

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by Shanel, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Shanel

Shanel Albany New Member

Thank you

2. Dan-Dee Sales Inc

Dan-Dee Sales Inc Sweet Home, Oregon, United States Active Member

I have a gamo for $50
    not sure on model but I can look tonight. I believe that it is a hunter model. It was may dads gun for starlings. Maybe 50 rounds shot out of it but he did manage to Break the rear fiber optic.

3. Irishbandit

Irishbandit Lynnwood, Washington Member

I have a GAMO Whisper (suppressed) that is modded and has a custom trigger. I also have a tin of HIGH quality pellets that go with it. It has a 3-9x40mm scope AND Fiber Optic sights. Rated 1250 fps with PBA but this is zero'd to shoot Barracudas 10.65 grain pellet (heavy for longer distances and harder hits) and chrony's in the 880's fps range

It has a new spring, honed tube and new seals. I am only selling to fund my new PCP Air Rifle purchase. This rifle has confirmed rangefinder 100+yard kills though I wouldn't suggest it. 65 yards is the most I would go especially for anything bigger than starlings.

I have taken crows, rabbit, coons and squirrel with this bad boy.

$290 gun less than a year old - $180 shipped.

4. Irishbandit

Hey dan, let me know as well if he doesn't buy it I may be interested in it...a good project gun to experiment with ;) . I can send the cash at anytime

5. Shanel

Shanel Albany New Member

Its all yours. I took the $10 off coupon from todays big 5 ad and went and bought one of the gamos that they had on sale. Thanks anyway

6. Irishbandit

Cool bud enjoy it!!! I HIGHLY suggest you check google "Charlie Da Tuna" custom triggers for these Gamo's ..it greatly improve accuracy! They run about $34 and are pretty easy to install.