JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a GAMO Whisper (suppressed) that is modded and has a custom trigger. I also have a tin of HIGH quality pellets that go with it. It has a 3-9x40mm scope AND Fiber Optic sights. Rated 1250 fps with PBA but this is zero'd to shoot Barracudas 10.65 grain pellet (heavy for longer distances and harder hits) and chrony's in the 880's fps range

It has a new spring, honed tube and new seals. I am only selling to fund my new PCP Air Rifle purchase. This rifle has confirmed rangefinder 100+yard kills though I wouldn't suggest it. 65 yards is the most I would go especially for anything bigger than starlings.

I have taken crows, rabbit, coons and squirrel with this bad boy.

$290 gun less than a year old - $180 shipped.

Its all yours. I took the $10 off coupon from todays big 5 ad and went and bought one of the gamos that they had on sale. Thanks anyway

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.