JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a big fan of slide belts. The small increment adjustments are hands down the best thing I've found.

I recently bought a Kore slide belt.
Pretty happy with it, I got the web belt and wish I would have bought the leather one.
But you just can't beat the ease and comfort and minimal adjustments

I like the stiffness, feels comfortable with carrying IWB.
It's just the webbing is frayed a little. Nothing bad, but enough to make me worry about the longevity

Mine just started fraying too and it's fraying on the end you insert it into the buckle. It's easy enough to put on, but gets stuck now taking it off. I love everything about the belt other than that though. I've only had mine a year and I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy another one for a while.

Big Foot Gunbelts. I opted for the steel lined version, it's been my daily belt for several months and has managed to retain its shape.

Why's it so great? First it holds its shape, period. I've not detected any stretching whatsoever. Second, it doesn't bend, twist or flex. Rarely ever find myself readjusting it, cause it don't slip down or around. Third, keeps the sidearm pulled in close to the body. And lastly, it's just plain comfortable.

It's successfully and comfortably supported everything up to and including my Combat Commander...

Quality and workmanship is top notch. Again after several months of daily use, it still looks new...

I bought the steel lined version and I have been very happy with it. My first order was too large and I was able to return it with no issues. Great company to deal with and I will order from them again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top