JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Twisted - I couldn't take that best because I am not an LD shooter although I believe I'll go to that upcoming TCGC clinic they are putting on. I get excited when I can hit a quarter size mark at 50y; that is the extent of my LD shooting.

Offer withdrawn to the OP on the scope trial, looks like he left town.

Entry level scopes for the .308 AR, by price.

<broken link removed>
Not a lot of bells and whistles, good glass, tracks well.

<broken link removed>
A no question life time warranty. Glass, tracking, reticle, all are first rate. This model has side focus. I've got a year on my Alpen now and I rate it every bit as good as the Vortex PA I have.

Vortex Viper 6.5-20X50 PA

I have two years on this scope and it's my measuring stick for all others that come along. It's rock solid and I prefer the standard reticle.

The SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope is a great fixed power scope. I've had mine on several platforms and it's been a trooper.

Twisted - I couldn't take that best because I am not an LD shooter although I believe I'll go to that upcoming TCGC clinic they are putting on. I get excited when I can hit a quarter size mark at 50y; that is the extent of my LD shooting.

Offer withdrawn to the OP on the scope trial, looks like he left town.

Are you referring to the clinic this past weekend put on by OTS?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top