JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a electrical contractor in the bay area of northern CA. My father left me his Kennedy machinest toolbox and tools as well as his passion for precision work and firearms. I have several handguns and rifles that I have disassembled and reassembled while making some intuitive repairs and minor modifications improving their repeatableliity reliability and accuracy. I now find myself with some time on my hands due to my clients consern with the direction of the economy. Knowing I learn best having hands on experience prior to researching my subject, I'vre found your website. I would like to thank all for this forum and will be fallowing your knowlegeadle and well informed information. Being a vet from the late 60's and having toured SE Asia I loved the M16 and qualified high in maintenance as well as on the range while serving. I find my interests and passion leading me toward gunsmithing research and will be looking forward to any and all the information your site has to offer. Thanks again Gayle

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews