Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Good Day

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by gayle, Dec 20, 2011.

1. gayle

gayle bay area n. calif New Member

I'm a electrical contractor in the bay area of northern CA. My father left me his Kennedy machinest toolbox and tools as well as his passion for precision work and firearms. I have several handguns and rifles that I have disassembled and reassembled while making some intuitive repairs and minor modifications improving their repeatableliity reliability and accuracy. I now find myself with some time on my hands due to my clients consern with the direction of the economy. Knowing I learn best having hands on experience prior to researching my subject, I'vre found your website. I would like to thank all for this forum and will be fallowing your knowlegeadle and well informed information. Being a vet from the late 60's and having toured SE Asia I loved the M16 and qualified high in maintenance as well as on the range while serving. I find my interests and passion leading me toward gunsmithing research and will be looking forward to any and all the information your site has to offer. Thanks again Gayle

2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

welcome sir, hang out and have a good time.

3. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! sounds to me like you could be a great asset to the forum......glad to have ya aboard ! enjoy yourself !!

steven