JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Public Safety Training Center in Clackamas

They offer a CC class among others in the same building in which Clackamas county residents do their fingerprinting and licensing for Oregon. The CC course taught by Stu Nakamura is a top notch, no BS, eye-opening experience.

I've also tried the back-storage room style edumacation from Fisherman's. It's fine if you like mixing disappointment and ignorance with firearms and life or death decisions. Recommend against it.

You mentioned the adjacent state of CA. You can't get one unless you live in CA; there's no reciprocity, period. See here: California non-resident concealed carry?

Check around but I read that you have to be trained in Nevada to be issued a Nevada license.

The Oregon and Utah licences are your best bet for your Oregon and surrounding states. Check out this site with a visual map of licensing and reciprocity: Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps

Public Safety Training Center in Clackamas

They offer a CC class among others in the same building in which Clackamas county residents do their fingerprinting and licensing for Oregon. The CC course taught by Stu Nakamura is a top notch, no BS, eye-opening experience.

I've also tried the back-storage room style edumacation from Fisherman's. It's fine if you like mixing disappointment and ignorance with firearms and life or death decisions. Recommend against it.

You mentioned the adjacent state of CA. You can't get one unless you live in CA; there's no reciprocity, period. See here: California non-resident concealed carry?

Check around but I read that you have to be trained in Nevada to be issued a Nevada license.

The Oregon and Utah licences are your best bet for your Oregon and surrounding states. Check out this site with a visual map of licensing and reciprocity: Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps

Awesome, thank you for all the research.

I went through American Firearms Training online course. It was $50 for Oregon. It was great for getting the Oregon CC permit, but now I am wanting to go back through the Utah class so I can carry in adjacent states. If you are looking for a quick solution for OR only, this works great. If wanting more than just OR, find an OR/Utah class you can attend.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top