JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Hey all,

I've had this desire recently to try and find an AR pistol for myself. I'm looking for something in the 9-11" range. I have a wish/dream list if I could find a smokin deal on something like an MK18 or something of that quality but ideally I'm looking to keep it under $1k.

I saw a Springfield Saint on here which seems to check most boxes and have searched for the last few days or so looking for random sale ads. I am enjoying the search but it can definitely feel a little overwhelming at times.

This is a new venture for me and I do not know much about builds so looking for something stock from a reputable manufacturer. If you have something you think fits that bill or could point me in a direction it would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I purchased one of these from PSA. Shoots good and it is a good price. $209. No BCG/CH
1673022484047.png

the last AR pistol you will ever need.

the last AR pistol you will ever need.

I plan on only getting 1…unless this is some endless rabbit hole, so I want it to be a good one

Super short (7.5 inch barrel) 5.56 is not reliable vs a longer (10.5 inch barrel) . Or a 9mm set up is super reliable in any barrel length also cheaper to shoot. Now you can get endo mags and use a standard ar -15 receiver or adapter blocks if you wish to run different caliber uppers

Hey all,

I've had this desire recently to try and find an AR pistol for myself. I'm looking for something in the 9-11" range. I have a wish/dream list if I could find a smokin deal on something like an MK18 or something of that quality but ideally I'm looking to keep it under $1k.

I saw a Springfield Saint on here which seems to check most boxes and have searched for the last few days or so looking for random sale ads. I am enjoying the search but it can definitely feel a little overwhelming at times.

This is a new venture for me and I do not know much about builds so looking for something stock from a reputable manufacturer. If you have something you think fits that bill or could point me in a direction it would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Hey Jskel, I am selling. Checks most of the boxes you may be seeking. Happy to meet up if you're interested, and no worries if not. Wishing you good luck.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.