JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Scott,
What makes you say it is single action only. I didn't know they made one. My SW 1911 is double/single action.
Ed

Is this serious?

If so, you can take a loaded mag and insert it, then pull the slide back and then close it then we have a chambered round right with the hammer back, correct?

Then you manually return the hammer to the closed position for what ever reason but we still have a chambered round correct?. With me so far? If I then wanted to fire a round I cannot because the hammer is closed. No matter how many times I pull the trigger it will not fire. I would have to manually cock the hammer again to allow the gun to fire. And since I have to manually cock the hammer back would mean it is a SAO.

That gives me the right to say it is single action only because if the pistol is chambered but hammer is closed I cannot make the gun fire by pulling the trigger like a Glock, or Sig, or SA XD, Kahr, Rugers.

Hopefully you understand this and about 95% of 1911's. If not you should read up on them and SAO's.

Stott, You are very right!!!
I got it mixed up in my mind with my Beretta 8045F. I should have taken the time to think about it first.
Sorry, Ed

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.