JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have been looking for a J. C. Higgins bolt action .410. I would love to buy it. I willing to offer between 130 to 160 based on it's condition. Email me at [email protected] if you still have the gun and interested in selling it. I am on the east coast but still would like to purchase.

Hi, I too would like to buy the 410 as a kid I had one. Now I would like to buy one for my grandson.
I live in the Eugene area and retired. If the other posting is going to pay $175.00 I too would like to pay $175.00 depending on condition. Thanks

I have been looking for a J. C. Higgins bolt action .410. I would love to buy it. I willing to offer between 130 to 160 based on it's condition. Email me at [email protected] if you still have the gun and interested in selling it. I am on the east coast but still would like to purchase.

little_man60: Sorry, as stated in the above ad, this is Face to Face (FTF) in Oregon ONLY. This is something I will not budge on. I have had a couple of problems which soured me on interstate transfer. Never again.

sceretired: PM sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.