JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington mod 11 Sportsman in nice condition. Purchased from a member here and never used and not sure if it will so up for sale again. Paid 250 and looking to get it back. WA ID required and located in Vancouver but willing to meet a certain distance.

3er.jpg

3WR W.jpg

34R Q.jpg

No on the 3 Inch stuff. Not sure on the choke as I never looked.

Ok looked and looks like a full choke and even says on the side for 2 3/4 shells and smaller. These old girls can not take the full 3 inch shells:eek:

Last Edited:
Probably not but hey that's what it is..... 16 well good luck finding ammo.... I had one years ago and a great shooter;)

No I sold my stash of lead shot years ago. Had probably 1K but no 16s anymore. Kick my self in the you know what or selling my Sweet 16 about 20 yrs ago.....

Keeping my model 11 16ga and handing it down. Fun to shoot but, kicks way more than I expected. Its the only 16ga I've fired so I can't really compare it . Sorry for the rant that has nothing to do with your sale! Easy to get side tracked talking about guns! Again! Good luck with your sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.