JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this on impulse a year or two back. Very cool, but I don't do much shotgunning. Never got around to shooting it, since my range is slug only (and I'm kinda cheap)
Walnut furniture, heat shield, bayonet lug, 20" barrel. Gorgeous shotgun. Bayonet not included, I just threw it on for glamour shots

$600
Buyer responsible for transfer cost at Coat of Arms in Keizer, since they're doing the legally permitted early release for people with concealed handgun licenses.

20230228_151446.jpg 20230228_151506.jpg 20230228_151522.jpg 20230228_151533.jpg 20230228_151619.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
So moved...Now if it was only moved to my house...:D
Great shotgun for sure...good luck with your sale...!
Andy
Much appreciated. Definitely a pretty one, I'm not even a big shotgun guy and I couldn't resist it. I'm sticking with my cheap beater, though. Shotguns I actually use tend to be like an old yard sale tool. Might've started life as a shovel, but it's gonna do pry-bar duty and hammer the occasional fence post. That's an attitude best left to a $200 shotgun

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.