JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Just out of curiosity, who is your health insurance provider? I am an active rider and want to make sure all my riding friends are aware of such exclusions. I find it hard to believe they will not cover injuries while operating a completely legal DOT-approved vehicle. You never know anymore, what kind of crap they will come up with to deny a claim and I used to work for a health insurance company and have seen A LOT. Are you sure the exclusion is not only for "racing" a motorcycle at a timed event?

Sorry about the rant. Good luck with your sale.

My company who I'd like to remain nameless is self insured so they foot the entire bill and they consider motorcycles, atvs, watercrafts and such recreational vehicles. I have already considered the fact that I can get medical insurance thru my auto insurance provider, but my manager and I are thinking in the event of a vrash if I were to sustain lets say a broken leg and have to be that they would not approve my short term disability and basically fire me I am not 100% that that is true but I wouldn't be surprised if it werw.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.