JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
…and it was actually the Missus' idea.

I think I married the right woman.

Good luck and have fun. Trick is to know your prices of the things you want before you go so you do not pay too much. I haven't gone to one in a while but when I do it is usually for special parts. Guns are usually cheaper at the store unless you are after a collectible.

Good luck and have fun. Trick is to know your prices of the things you want before you go so you do not pay too much. I haven't gone to one in a while but when I do it is usually for special parts. Guns are usually cheaper at the store unless you are after a collectible.
Also, Sundays are the best day to make offers.

Bring your wallet!

Parking and your ticket in will cost you and arm and a leg!

But it's usually great to just handle a bunch of firearms to see how you like them. Beware of "deals"
Parking here was free. Admission: $8 each.

Walked in with about $200 cash. Escaped with a little under half. Picked up a three mags for my Colt 1911 (one 8 round and two 10 rounds). A Gerber folding pocket knife, 50 rounds of 22 WMF (hard to find - paid $15 bucks), and a small folding camp shovel. All in all, not a bad day.

Lots of great old guns, and some real cool new ones, too. Entered a drawing for a Henry rifle (to benefit a local historical society). Fingers crossed.

Had fun talking to the dealers and other attendees. I'll be going to more guns shows in the future, perhaps even to buy one (once my CPL arrives).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top