JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm going to check out the Duvall honey hole tomorrow (weather permitting) - I've never been there, can anyone share some info on the place? Is it still ok to shoot there? How easy is the access? I want to bring a couple rifles and handguns and stuff, but if its a long hike to get to the shooting spot I may have to limit my load out.. Any information would be appreciated!

After poking around on google earth I decided to check out some other spots near sultan- I found a couple good ones, offering distances in the 150-200 yard range. Had a great time, and met a cool family who shared the range with me. I got to watch a dad teach his kids how to shoot .22's and It warmed the cockles of my heart. I'm probably going to head back there in a couple weeks (this coming weekend my dad and I have plans to fill the freezer w chinook), with a little more Trash removal equipment in tow than what I brought this time. As it stands, I took out about 5 propane tanks and a couple contractor bags of garbage, but i had to leave a lot of stuff behind. I left the range looking better than it did before I got there, but i definitely think that a real cleanup is in order. There are about 5 different shooting spots in the area and they are all pretty trashed. Anyone interested in a day of trash removal and gunplay? I'm thinking July 30th... In sultan, WA.

I'll get in touch with him- I was thinking something more informal but if we ended up wanting to do a full on cleanup event that would be great!

Cool man! I'll give you a shout the next time I head out there. I was planning on this coming weekend but the salmon season is still going to be open I think. So I'm going to be working on filling the freezer, until they shut it down. I'll see if anyone else wants to join in the fun, too.

After poking around on google earth I decided to check out some other spots near sultan- I found a couple good ones, offering distances in the 150-200 yard range. Had a great time, and met a cool family who shared the range with me. I got to watch a dad teach his kids how to shoot .22's and It warmed the cockles of my heart. I'm probably going to head back there in a couple weeks (this coming weekend my dad and I have plans to fill the freezer w chinook), with a little more Trash removal equipment in tow than what I brought this time. As it stands, I took out about 5 propane tanks and a couple contractor bags of garbage, but i had to leave a lot of stuff behind. I left the range looking better than it did before I got there, but i definitely think that a real cleanup is in order. There are about 5 different shooting spots in the area and they are all pretty trashed. Anyone interested in a day of trash removal and gunplay? I'm thinking July 30th... In sultan, WA.

I'm down to help cleanup. Just let me know time and place.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top