JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully the judge will be the sort to follow in our founding fathers footsteps and rule in favor of less centralized power.

Also I did not know there was no definitive proof about the vegas shooter using a bump stock.

So the accusation is he "could have" used it...

Yeah the guy was rich and appeared sane up until that point...He "could have" used a 50cal machine gun too would that mean getting rid of all the rich guys antiques?

And a crazy guy in Asia could use an atom bomb... Life is full of uncertainty, pray and prepare and it sometimes makes ya feel better.

Las Vegas was a deep state move to incite a public push for gun control.

Prove me wrong.

Also, the jet that hit the pentagon on 911 left no wreckage to indicate that an entire plane with people on it crashed into it.

Yes my tinfoil hat is fitting nicely.

I really enjoyed their logic and the flow of processing the fallacies by the ATF.

I would have made a good attorney because I can keep emotional responses out and stic to facts that cannot be disputed.

The Obama admin ruled that bump stocks were legal for sale and did not meet the definition of a 'machinegun' as federal law described. Therefore, bump stocks were not subject to ATF regulation, period. Case closed.

Enter las Vegas. Before the smoke cleared the NRA was advocating that the Trump admin do an end-run around congress and regulate bump stocks in context of machinegun. In other words, the heck with how federal law reads, just define the damn thing as a machinegun so the Hughes Amendment applies. And since bump stocks were all made after 1986 there would be no path to legal ownership. De facto ban.

I believe this will be reversed because bump stocks clearly do not meet the definition of machinegun as evidence of prior ATF rulings.

For bump stocks to meet the definition of machinegun congress will need to act. Or congress can simply ban the device.

Below is Cox and LaPierre's joint NRA statement post Las Vegas. The NRA arguing to reverse the Obama admin pro-gun rulings is a hard pill to swallow. But it's exactly what they did and the Trump admin followed.

In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.

Las Vegas was a deep state move to incite a public push for gun control.

Prove me wrong.

Also, the jet that hit the pentagon on 911 left no wreckage to indicate that an entire plane with people on it crashed into it.

Yes my tinfoil hat is fitting nicely.
pent.jpg
its right there clear as day! :eek:

Also it just so happens that jet crashed into the archive room, when there was going to be an investigation of trillions missing.
The gold missing from WTC was never recovered nor was any scraps of it.
Something fishy for sure,and haven't been able to trust the govt. since I looked into it, way too much just doesn't add up.

View attachment 558473
its right there clear as day! :eek:

Having done some reading, there were many coincidences with what happened compared to other factors at play. Some people find those coincidences to be too much to believe. For example, an investigation into some tremendous money in the government missing was taking place at the pentagon and the "plane" happened to hit thst exact part of the pentagon where that department was housed.

I'm also not sure the photo is showing what is claimed to be shown, looks like part of the building face that's fallen down/forward to me.

I used to take that day at face value, however with almost 18 years past, my retrospective trust in my government and the information that has come out since is not so much that I can ignore the coincidences that benefit a corrupt deep state.

My viewpoint on Las Vegas is similar. The official story leaves too much on the table left unanswered to be thoroughly believable. That's the problem.

In similar fashion, Sandy Hook. They went after AR's HARD after that, the story went viral that he used the AR to execute children in the classroom, but according to the police reports the shooter left the AR in the trunk of the car and didn't use it in the attack. Then the school was bulldozed down so fast afterward that there was nothing to examine after initial reports.

Many people are fine accepting whatever official story is provided to the masses. Except the truth and the official story don't always perfectly match.

Having done some reading, there were many coincidences with what happened compared to other factors at play. Some people find those coincidences to be too much to believe. For example, an investigation into some tremendous money in the government missing was taking place at the pentagon and the "plane" happened to hit thst exact part of the pentagon where that department was housed.

I'm also not sure the photo is showing what is claimed to be shown, looks like part of the building face that's fallen down/forward to me.

I used to take that day at face value, however with almost 18 years past, my retrospective trust in my government and the information that has come out since is not so much that I can ignore the coincidences that benefit a corrupt deep state.

My viewpoint on Las Vegas is similar. The official story leaves too much on the table left unanswered to be thoroughly believable. That's the problem.

In similar fashion, Sandy Hook. They went after AR's HARD after that, the story went viral that he used the AR to execute children in the classroom, but according to the police reports the shooter left the AR in the trunk of the car and didn't use it in the attack. Then the school was bulldozed down so fast afterward that there was nothing to examine after initial reports.

Many people are fine accepting whatever official story is provided to the masses. Except the truth and the official story don't always perfectly match.

. Not to mention the FBI investigation in the Towers into the Wall street bankers who Ruined the housing market on purpose, just to be bailed out by the FEDS. Obama was a Wall Street elected official

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top