JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as cheap, the way to go is with the Korean mags but I can tell you from experience the springs are weak so you do get what you pay for. Good luck and if you happen to find lots of cheap used Glock mags I'd take a couple too.
Mike

When using my 40-9 conversion barrel I use the stock G22 mags all the time. Along with the G17 and Korean mags. The only problems with magazines is the springs in the Korean mags are not locking the bolt back on the last round. They did at first but they have lost so much spring in a few 100 rounds of use. I would not hesitate to use G22 mags with 9mm "FOR TARGET PRACTICE ONLY". I want to stress "FOR TARGET PRACTICE ONLY". I am not recommending them for anybody but for me I use them "FOR TARGET PRACTICE ONLY".
Mike

Well I took the barrel out today. The g22 mags work but the bullets don't fit well. They just kinda rattles a bit. It fed fine though but it would only work with 7 or 8 loaded. Anymore and the bullets will not chamber. Ejecting was spastic at best and I had to duck a few times

try botachs tactical online. They've got new ones for $22.98 each with free shipping. I know thats not local but its the best price Ive found other than message boards.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top